ALVN lawyers in the field of real estate have wide and extensive knowledge about complex nature and fluctuation in the continuously changing Vietnamese real estate market. In addition, ALVN lawyers have deep understandings on the business lines of clients in current and their positions in the future. Our lawyers’ experience has been recognized by clients through “milestones” cases that ALVN performed for individuals, enterprises, and domestic and international organizations in the field of real estate in Vietnam. This is also the reason why ALVN always receives a number of attentions of many international enterprises, investment funds, and foreign invested and local enterprises.
Legal consulting services
- Collecting and providing information on long-term and short-term plans and policies of the government related to real estate projects;
- Introducing location for establishing investment projects;
- Consulting, negotiating, and drafting all kinds of contracts related to land use rights (such as contracts on transfer of land use rights, contracts for exchange of land use rights, contracts for transfer of land use rights, contracts for lease and sub-lease of land use rights, contracts for mortgage of land use rights, contracts for donation/gift of land use rights, contracts for capital contribution using value of land use rights, and inheritance of land use rights) as well as register transfer of land use rights with state agencies;
- Consulting, negotiating, and drafting the Memorandum of Understanding, the transfer of land use rights between investor(s) and local partner(s) for implementation of projects;
- Advising, drafting, reviewing and representing on behalf of investor(s) to negotiate and execute contracts in the field of construction;
- Advising, drafting documents and performing on behalf of clients to submit the application dossiers for license in preparation and implementation stages of investment projects;
- Advising conditions and procedures to mobilize capital of projects, and to drafting relevant documents;
- Advising conditions and procedures to use and exploit workshop/construction in projects;
- Advising on assignment and/or leasing projects; and
- Handling other related matters in the field of real estate.
If any client would like further information on how we can assist in addressing in addressing the client’s Real Estate matters, please feel free to contact us at: +84 986 995 543 or fill in the form as bellow and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.