Family Lawyer Services
In Vietnam, family-specific support services such as family doctors and family lawyers are still quite new, but strongly developing. besides the development of economic and social life, the family lawyer services are believed to be closely associated with every life of Vietnamese people in the near future.
Family members can treat the family lawyer as a member of their family and share issues that arise in the family (or the personal problems) with the lawyer to receive advice, as well as representing families and individuals to solve problems.
The specific tasks that the Family Lawyer shall perform:
- Answer questions about the law, guide the implementation of administrative procedures, such as buying and selling land and houses, birth certificate, death certificate, and permanent residence registration.
- Consulting on asset sales, completed construction, property investment, drafting, reviewing, evaluating, and commenting on contracts arising from these activities.
- Consulting on common issues in marriage and family relations, such as: reconciliation in marital relations, division of common property and separate property in marriage; issues of property division and child custody rights upon divorce; … These are the most common problems in family relationships; If not resolved it quickly, it may become an irreconcilable conflict between family members.
- Consulting on inheritance issues such as: making a will, declaring inheritance, dividing inheritance as well as property responsibilities.
- Consulting on other administrative procedures such as: bank loans, guarantees, mortgages when borrowing capital, immigration for tourism, study abroad…
- Consulting and representing families to participate in legal proceedings, including civil, criminal, and administrative proceedings: It could be included writing lawsuit petitions, implementing procedures to initiate lawsuits, and implementing legal actions in courts and investigation agencies.
Whether a family has its own lawyer, family members will be more proactive in researching, understanding, and solving their legal problems. Lawyers will easily receive and grasp family problems, especially private issues of family members. Therefore, lawyers can advise exactly each specific situation.
If your family wants to learn about or use family lawyer services, feel free to contact An Luat Vietnam directly. Our company, with a team of experienced lawyers and consultants, is always ready to accompany the customer’s family, becoming a trusted member that the family can trust to share information when it needs to be resolved. Legal issues arise in life.